Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Inside Pac Man Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,372
    Haha. Pac just keeps making more and more enemies. You know what they say: "As Gunny goes, so goes the Titans."
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    I reckon.

:chuck:
  2. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    Great indepth article.
    Never read a more detailed article about Pacman..

I particularly liked the sentence:

"If you knock a pitbull around every day, it's probably going to bite. If it is groomed and fed and cared for, it's probably not going to bite. It's the same thing with humans. The longer you're in that environment, the harder it is to break old habits."

:grrhee:
  3. Banshee2 Guest

I feel for him. The article mentions his "boys" who were there when he had no money. Loyalty is a huge thing...I don't begrudge him holding onto his pals, I just wish some of them would recognize that they can't behave the same way with him in their presence now.

When I joined the military, some of my friends smoked up, but I couldn't be around it b/c it would ruin my career. My old friends respected that, and didn't behave that way if I was around. I gradually moved away from the crowd as I got older and found I had less in common...I guess I wish there was a way to communicate that to Adam's pals...
  4. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    It was a wonderful and well written article. The article was the truth and what I said a hundred posts ago. Pac has 2 personalities. When I'm around him, I love him. He's funny, articulate and respectful. I guess we're all a bit different around our peeps.
  5. RyansTitans Guest

..you.. kno pac?
  6. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Yes, he's a cool guy.
  7. TITANFANATIC911 Guest

how do you know em?
  8. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,588
    Sounds more like he can't hold his liquor (or smoke) EM53. Or liquor is his powder keg and his homeys are the match. Either way- one of the two things need to go IMO if he wants to avoid bad things.

I agree it was a balanced article. Very refreshing for a change. Did anybody participate in the Chat session on ESPN? I completely forgot.
  9. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Nice qoute from Keith Bulluck from that article: "Sure, he has a very short fuse. Yeah, he's a target. But he allows himself to be a target, too." It sounds like Keith is trying to take Pac under his wing and show him how to act, Pac needs to listen
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.