Rumor Indications are Munchak returning as Titans coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Exactly. This is not a black and white situation. They certainly have made this complicated to a certain degree.
  2. Smash

Smash Soccer God

@mortreport Mike Munchak fired. ,per league sources

1m old tweet.
  3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Come again?
  4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

SOOO, did it hurt the first time you went on one of these "you guys are stupid, I'm a genius" troll crusades, just to have it completely blow up in your face?

Because this isn't the first time. And I think you should leave that signature there for a while.

Because people who proclaim their immeasurable intellect on a sports message board deserve to let everyone know just how much of a grasp they really have on these things.
    • High Five High Five x 8
  5. UCTITAN

UCTITAN Starter

this board is hilarious!
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

It's a very rare thing.

But you keep acting like Munchak was fired.... he wasn't. He didn't part ways with Loggains- his choice.

:)

I'm still the god here, son. Take a seat.
  7. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Special Teams Standout

Just to have it on the record, is our front office stupid or smart?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

No... He was fired. If my boss tells me I have to stop leaving work an hour early to keep my job and I tell him no, I still got fired.

And I know you are just trolling and all, so I wouldn't really care; however, I just wanted to see if you would at least own it when you were completely wrong.

I guess not. And for the record, you came up with fair reasons to keep Munchak. That's not what I mean. When you claim that the common man can't understand business decisions, and that you are somehow a cut above intelectually (I'm sure...), you can at least admit it instead of trying to cover your *** when you are wrong.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Uh... no.

He was GIVEN THE OPTION to change his staff or leave. He CHOSE to do it his way.

Do you understand how that works? This isn't trolling- it's being logical.

I've admitted to being wrong plenty on here. When it actually happens. This isn't one of those moments.
  10. 520

520 Starter