Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I'm pretty convinced Munchak wants Locker

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheSureThing, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $3,885
    I'd go with Cam is the TE with the best arm.

Tyrod Taylor > Cam Newton
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,278
    Cam has a lot going for him. National Title, Heisman, insane stats, huge athletic ability, not a surprise really that he's expected No.1 overall. Which is great for us because it's one less problem we fans have to worry about.
  3. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,068

I am usually wrong about 25% of the time Carpy. Guys who get paid a million dollars a year are wrong even more and i don;t get paid a dime.

The year before CJ was drafted Reggie Bush came into the league as the most dynamic runner in years. They actually compared him to Gayle Sayers and he couldn't crack 4 yards a carry if his life depended on it. Why would i expect more from CJ? And take note the titans didn't expect him to be a 2000 yard stud either. They just wanted a speed guy to compliment Lenwhale, catch passes and run back kicks.
  4. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,068
    Those who love Locker have produced miserably in making the case for him. All i have heard from so many titan fans is that we don't want to draft another one of "those types" of Qbs. We need a drop back QB ad nauseum.

Well Jake Locker is a running QB! I guess being white makes him ok. He can throw better on the run than in the pocket and likes to lower his throwing shoulder into linebackers.

He had the lowest wonderlic of any of the top QB prospects. Must be the effects of growing up in inner city schools right?
  5. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $3,885
    You can't be that ignorant.

Quit trolling.

I do not think race has anything to do with quarterback selection. I'm not the biggest fan of Locker but I seriously doubt anyone on the board is hyping him because he is white.
    1 people high five this.
  6. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $6,350
    RollTide accusing everyone of being racist. Par for the course.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $8,594
    You haven't been around long enough. He IS that ignorant.

I called it, just happened in a different thread.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=717914&postcount=2
  8. Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Moolah:
    $0
    Rolltide and his ignorant racist comments = Pathetic

Troll just needs to do us all a favor and become a Panthers fan... please?! I'm sure Cam will need more than the 3 fans he will have in NC, so there you go. We don't need your verbal spewage in all its glorious ineptitude here.
  9. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,278
    Everything but QB's seems to be made in China these days. When will there be an Asian QB?
  10. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    Timmy Chang. He didn't do too good in the NFL.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.