I'm pretty convinced Munchak wants Locker

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheSureThing, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'd go with Cam is the TE with the best arm.

Tyrod Taylor > Cam Newton

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cam has a lot going for him. National Title, Heisman, insane stats, huge athletic ability, not a surprise really that he's expected No.1 overall. Which is great for us because it's one less problem we fans have to worry about.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I am usually wrong about 25% of the time Carpy. Guys who get paid a million dollars a year are wrong even more and i don;t get paid a dime.

The year before CJ was drafted Reggie Bush came into the league as the most dynamic runner in years. They actually compared him to Gayle Sayers and he couldn't crack 4 yards a carry if his life depended on it. Why would i expect more from CJ? And take note the titans didn't expect him to be a 2000 yard stud either. They just wanted a speed guy to compliment Lenwhale, catch passes and run back kicks.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Those who love Locker have produced miserably in making the case for him. All i have heard from so many titan fans is that we don't want to draft another one of "those types" of Qbs. We need a drop back QB ad nauseum.

Well Jake Locker is a running QB! I guess being white makes him ok. He can throw better on the run than in the pocket and likes to lower his throwing shoulder into linebackers.

He had the lowest wonderlic of any of the top QB prospects. Must be the effects of growing up in inner city schools right?

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

You can't be that ignorant.

Quit trolling.

I do not think race has anything to do with quarterback selection. I'm not the biggest fan of Locker but I seriously doubt anyone on the board is hyping him because he is white.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

RollTide accusing everyone of being racist. Par for the course.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

8. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Rolltide and his ignorant racist comments = Pathetic

Troll just needs to do us all a favor and become a Panthers fan... please?! I'm sure Cam will need more than the 3 fans he will have in NC, so there you go. We don't need your verbal spewage in all its glorious ineptitude here.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Everything but QB's seems to be made in China these days. When will there be an Asian QB?

10. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Timmy Chang. He didn't do too good in the NFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar