I'm officially on the Jake Locker bandwagon.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pettso

pettso Starter

I've been watching the Huskies since I moved to Seattle 2 years ago and its really hard not to like the guy. Virtually everyone I know in Seattle loves the kid and wants to see him succeed. He's such a good dude and he's so easy to cheer for.

I'm glad we got a QB, I'm not sold by his on-field performance so far but like I said, I'm a fan of both him and the Titans so I hope he does great.

2. Seahawk12thman

Seahawk12thman Camp Fodder

I posted a longer post on another thread, so I will keep this short. I will now be a Titans fan because of Jake. The kid basically took a real bad team and put it on his shoulders and willed them to win the last few games of the season. He came back to go to a bowl game and when they had to win or be out of a bowl it was him that did it. The kid will work hard to be the best QB he can be, probably never a Peyton, or Favre, but you will never have to worry about him be Vince Young. Gruden has to be a bit down the middle of the road, compare his QB Camp shows with the other QB's he did. He never talked about any of them like he did about Jake. Even if he has a low completion rate he will make the plays he has too. Plus you guys have the weapons he never had before. I wish he had fallen to us, but since you have him I am going to use this site to keep infomed on him.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Thanks Seahawk.

I try to keep up with Golden Tate's progress every now and then, too.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

He's already doing community work in his first day as a Titan. Visiting a nursing home ...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You know what the best part about drafting Jake Locker is? We haven't had a hoard of fanboys joining the website to tell us he can walk on water like the Texas fans did back in 2006.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

my wife is Jake wanted to do her, she would. :(

7. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

That's a way to take one for the team!

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

huh?

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Last year the Titans inherited every Montana fan.

Well, I think we just got every Washington fan too, lol

10. mud

mud Locker Fan Boy

New Titan Fan

Indeed. I'm a Washington Alum, former season ticket holder (I moved away), and huge believer in Locker. I was there for the 0-12 year, and Locker's Junior year.

As of 4/28, I'm now a Titans fan as well as a Seahawks fan. Drafting this kid makes me think well of your organization, makes me want to see it succeed, even if Locker doesn't pan out...

I'm not going to come on your forums and talk like Jake is the second coming... I will share this though. I've seen Jake make some mistakes. Lots of them... I've never seen them bring him down... I'm seen him go from fumbles, to 80yd flawless drives the next series. Throw a pick? Next series he'll drop a 40 pass right over the same coverage. People like to talk about his physical toughness, which is hard to beat... But he's mentally tough as well.

On accuracy %... Jake had 66 throwaways, and 40 drops by his WR's this year... When asked, jake won't ever blame his team, but we Huskies all know the real reason, as Gruden does.

Go Titans! :logo:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar