Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I'm hearing Chip Kelly will interview with multiple NFL teams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Jan 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,873
    I'm hearing sanctions coming to Oregon in near future. Kelly looking to skip town. I'll post more as it becomes more concrete..

Dang, he was pretty high up on my wish list...

Can anyone tell me why we're sticking with Mr. 50 point blowout Mike Munchak with coaches like Luvie Smith, Andy Reid, Ken Wisenhunt, Jon Gruden, Nick Saban, Chip Kelly, Bill O'Brien, Bill Cowher, and Mike Holmgren available? Stupid..just stupid..
  2. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,314
    haha always like those that act like they have insider info while a quick flip to ESPN tells us the same.

But yeah... we're going to sleep then need a coach next offseason and none will be available.
  4. ImTheCrew Special Teams Standout

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $458
    I bet he goes to Cleveland.. They have a nice young and talented roster...

I hate that I'm a vols and titans fan... Both teams seem to be stuck in mud...
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $210,107
    I didn't realize Bill O'Brien and Bill Cowher wanted back in the NFL, but I get your frustration. I have no hope with Munchak coaching.
  6. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $10,989
    I am frustrated with Munchak. Not buying into the Chip Kelly hype though. Seen far too many college coaches crash and burn in the NFL. Coaches with a heck of a lot more experience than Kelly. He has only even been a head coach a short period of time--4 years. Up until 2007 all his experience was as an assistant in the A-10, Ivy League and Division 3.

I get it. He is a successful colllege head coach. So were Bobby Petrino, Steve Spurrier, Rich Brooks, Dennis Erikson, Butch Jones and Lou Holtz. All of whom crashed and burned in the NFL. And all of whom had significantly more experience than Kelly.

He is a lot like a DeLorean DMC-12 in 1981. Looks really cool. Everyone wants one. Looks like it will be a fast, sporty car. Turns out it is a heavy, under-powered piece of crap.

[IMG]

At this point if Kelly wants to be a good NFL head coach he would be wise to come in as an OC somewhere. If he comes in as an HC in 2013 he will be back coaching college ball By 2016 or 2017.
    amy high fives this.
  7. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,873
  8. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $10,989
  9. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,253
    And people said there would be no good coaches available next year.
    Shanvhere high fives this.