Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I'm dragging you guys on an internet shoe shopping trip

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

Moolah:
    $0
    whats your problem mate, eh? You mad that Canada is the only country that is even least respected than Aussieland? Damn - it feels great to live in America
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,393
    :ha:
    Wanna back that up? Or do you just want to look stupid?
  2. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    I love the USA. Despite it's many flaws I think it's still the greatest country in the world (and we Canuckleheads benefit greatly by being your friendly neighbours to the north). The best thing about America is the diversity of it's people, from the best and the brightest, to people such as yourself... it's a veritable cornucopia of all that makse our species both good and bad wrapped up in one brightly wrapped package.
  3. TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

Moolah:
    $0
    AMEN!! your not bad titanbouy, im a bad motha... hate me or love me... im the still the man either way
  4. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    Roid rage, bro?
  5. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    i told you guys earlier he was on the 'roids :ha:
  6. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Yes, just like a real live shopping trip to the mall. Gunny and the other dude are fighting like my friends Tish and Malika because Tish bought the exact same shirt as Malika! Ya'll is fighting like some straight up B.I.'s/female dogs. No one wins a font fight. Ya'll just clacking your keyboards. Stop it, it's not handsome or sexy, you look like b.i.'s, seriously. All this "my country is better than your's also bites. It's not even clever, funny retorts. Take your little rulers and go measure 'em outside of my thread! Hmph!
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    p.s. I wouldn't buy those boots. I think they look kind of trampy. It's the animal print that does it. If the same boot was in a solid color, it would be better.
  7. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    Your right how about a hug and WE go look at other shoes .... :grrhee:

Seriously though. I could see those shoes working on the right chick. Especially if that was the only really loud part of the outfit.

Oh yeah I can bench a school bus. Not one of those small ones but the big yellow ones.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    Genius compliment :rotfl:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.