If we lose to the Texans and they rest their starters..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Try another center? You screw up sit awhile. Be accountable

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

We didn't have a challenging schedule so thats irrelevant. We played the easiest schedule in the NFL and we're .500 to show for it.

How about we lay some of the blame on Munchak instead of deflecting it everywhere else and giving him a free season do suck as much as he wants?

He hired a scrub coaching staff, his own specialty position sucks which is a clear indicator that he's clueless when it comes to teaching, he blew us the Colts game becuase of his dumb found loyalty to Hasselsuck and he'll probably blow our entire season on Sunday with some dumb decision against Houston.

You guys can give him a free season or whatever give him 5 free seasons or 17 free seasons because apparently 9-7 every year will get you to 17 seasons but just remember I wanted to cut our losses year 1 and find a coach that knows how to do his job.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Duly noted.

Now can you find something else to b#$@# about?

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

i wonder what would have happened if the colts "cut there losses" after peyton's first year when he threw 28ints and completed less than 60% of his passes????

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TheSureThing

I wonder why you seem to think we spent the 1st overall pick on Mike Munchak last draft...:sad2:

6. therealtrueblue

i wonder why you seem to hate him so much despite the fact that we are in the playoff hunt this late in the season when our team seemed to be in shambles this offseason.

New Staff, New QB, Garbage running game, best WR hurt, and the lockout. Yet he is garbage and needs to be fired afer 1 season.

yes we should fire him after 1 season because it will do wonders for locker and the other rookies. we should fire him when the team is finally showing promise with all of these young players. we should fire him and go ahead and have to set up a whole new regimen that our current players may not fit because it will make us so much better as a team.
    :rolleyes:

your logic is impeccable and brilliant. why are you not the president yet?

7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

So who do you want? Who is the perfect Coach for this team?

8. TheSureThing

Bill Cowher
    Perry Fewell
    Marty Morhinweg
    Greg Williams
    Jon Gruden
    Herm Edwards
    Josh McDaniels
    Mike Singletary

I think any of the above would be better than Munchsuck

9. TheSureThing

how's this for logic. Mike Munchak will never win a superbowl. Take it to the bank.

10. therealtrueblue

Bill Cowher
    Perry Fewell
    Marty Morhinweg
    Greg Williams
    Jon Gruden
    Herm Edwards
    Josh McDaniels
    Mike Singletary

that is a pitiful list with the exceptions of Gruden and Cowher

oh yea and i like how you ignored everything i said and just threw out a baseless prediction that munch will never win a superbowl. Im not saying he will but give some facts behind your opinion or it has no merit. its just an empty statement

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar