If the rumors are true..........

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by fitantitans, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Cutler had 21 TDs and 9 ints with a QB rating of 126 (3073 yards in 11 games).
    If Cutler had put up those stats at USC he would be considered a decent QB but doing that at Vandy is nothing short of outstanding. His OL was overmatched every game and his WRs were not exactly stellar although late in the year when true freshman Earl Bennett really started to take off Cutler's stats went from decent to great (he averaged 352 yards per game his last 4 games against SC, Kentucky, Florida and UT). To say he doesn't see the field and makes poor decisions is not reflected in his stats concidering he had to run for his life most of the time.

Cutler was the only QB to throw for more than 300 yards against Tennessee and Mississippi and only one of two to do so against Kentucky, Florida and South Carolina (Florida and SC gave up over 300 yards in their bowl games).
    IMO Cutler would do as well if not better than Leinart if he played with the same level of talent.

2. LF

LF Guest

I beleive the following day Steve straightened that comment out.

3. Vince still would have eaten people alive.... SEC, ACC, Big12, doesn't matter... He was a man among boys at times.... ok none of them are boys but you get the picture.:)

4. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Actually, he never referenced it. He never said VY, Cutler, or ML, or mentor in his statement.

5. None at all..... Titans tradition will take over

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Getting back

Getting back to the original point, is VY chances of being a Titan falling with the possible exit of McNair?

7. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

It sure looks that way. My reasoning being, nobody believes VY will be ready to start in the NFL this fall. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they think VY would do just as well sitting behind Volek. Who knows?

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's strange, but looking at the mock drafts, it seems like fewer and fewer people are talking about Vince being a titan except for on this board... a vast majority of the mocks have us taking matt.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think McNair has no impact on the draft choice.
    Chances? ok... Vinnie and Guido just paid me a visit...:winker:
    here you go.

No Steve McNair...

odds of Leinart 10-1 (will be drafted at #2)
    odds of Cutler 5-1
    odds of Young 3-1

odds that we draft Mario what's his name the DE - 1,237,834 to 1

10. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I agree. Floyd is going to take whoever he thinks the best one is, who's teaching him isnt going to be a factor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar