If Munch Isn't Fired -- what do you do?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm so serious.

Y'all gonna trip we draft him.

[​IMG]

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Ok...you are assuming those are tied to each other. As fans we want Munch gone. But I want most of the staff gone. That isn't likely to happen. What I wonder is do they force Munch to jettison several of his staff and look for new mindsets on both sides of the ball? Munch does not draw up the offensive gameplan or develop the playbook (I don't think anyway)..though. I am sure he approves it weekly.....assuming the same for the D.

What if we get a new HC but keep Loggains and Grey? Are we really better off?

Unless they replace them all what value does it bring .

4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

buddy dwyer it.

5. 520

how often does a new head coach come in and keep the assistants? not often right....I never heard of it though im not that into coaches and whatnot

6. 520

if we draft him ill support him....till he falls off faster than vince young

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Here's the problem with keeping Munch, regardless of how you feel about the guy. If he comes back for 2014 he's on the last year of his deal. He's a lame duck. He's most likely not going to be able to get ANY top-notch position coaches/coordinators to come here. So the most likely scenario is we once again roll with Lowgains and Gray with minimal, if any, position coach changes. And we'll also be rolling with Locker as the unquestioned starter once again.

I guarantee you there will be very little change in this team from this season to next if Munch is retained. Expect more of the same. Another year wasted. Another year away from being a legit contender.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Bilbo Loggains should be gone regardless of Munch being employed.

Like gone from football.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

He has matured A LOT.

Dude was thrust into the spotlight and handed one of the most prestigious awards in sports.

Tang was falling on him like an Axe commercial.

He went a bit wild at 20... me too.

His numbers were better this year. He improved. Attitude improved.

I believe he will be a star.

10. 520

I aint too much worried about that off field stuff as much as how his style will translate to the nfl. dudes pretty fast for a college qb no doubt, but he aint no mike vick. but he is a mike vick when it comes to body size...and if yall think locker injury prone, shoot I don't think vicks ever played a full season....

i expect the same for manziel

now if we draft him ill be all for manziel. but ill reserve any optimism about his future till then...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar