If Fisher were to repeat the previous 16 seasons

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2010.

?
  1. Yes.

6 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. No.

45 vote(s)
    88.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Why would anyone click yes? Your saying you 100% for sure don't want to win a Superbowl for 16 years, only make it to one and lose it. I'd rather take my chances and hope for better success.

2. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Of course not. But we don't know what Fisher will do from here on out. I still think he's a good coach. However, if we don't make the playoffs this year, I'd look somewhere else. Adams wants to stay consistent, and I get that. He's afraid of blowing it all up, since he doesn't have time to wait. I understand that too. But there comes a point where the coach just isn't getting it done anymore. Are we there? Maybe.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i hope we dont give our next coach 16 years to win a SB.

4. Wraith

Wraith Starter

i took repeat as do over,

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I think the poll is a bad question; it doesn't matter if your for or against the fish no one should want a 100% chance not to win it all.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Donnie Nickey would be 46 then!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Steve's numbers in 2000 were almost identical to 2002 and his numbers in 2001 were better so that is not true. Look at Mcnair's numbers from his 2nd season in 98 thru 2001 and his average passing rating was 83.2 with better rushing numbers per game than in 02 so this guy was damn good for a long time.

The most talented team we had was in 2000.

My point on this thread is that when we have great talent we have great results. 4 12 win or better seasons proves that. When we have adversity and the talent is not there we lose. The talent has been there more than once or twice.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Again with donnie Nickey. I'm sick of hearing about that guy he is not significant to any discussion!

He won't be a titan when the season starts.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yeah only the most dominant defensive linemen in the league the previous 2 years. :rolleyes: Who replaced him? Jovan Haye who didn't do a damn thing.

In addition to not having AH we broke in a new DC, and had significant injuries at the CB position.

Older players like Collins and Kearse declined significantly from the previous year.

When you start games with 2 backup CBs and a backup NB you have a problem.

Was it Fisher's fault Bironas our pro bowl kicker missed a FG in the steeler game?

Fisher made mistakes and his teams are notorious for bad starts. We lost 3 close games early that we could have won and Fisher has to take some heat for that but anybody who thinks this was a super bowl contending team is mistaken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar