Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If a team offers a 3rd for Kenny do you take it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 17, 2013.

?

Would you take a 3rd round draft pick for Kenny Britt?

Yes 29 vote(s) 46.0%
No 34 vote(s) 54.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,485
    I'm not sure where to post this and it doesnt deserve its own thread, but I really wish we would have held on to Blount. He would be the perfect fit to mix it up with CJ!! What was Fisher thinking :wall:
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,488
    I used to wonder the same thing, then I realized Blount was a one dimensional retard that can't catch, can't block, and can't field kicks. So I got over the whole thing.
  3. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,077
    Bye!!!

If only it were true. :gaah:
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,485
    We just need a guy that can pound it away to physically wear out the defense to make them tired so when CJ comes in they get lazy and take bad angles!.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  5. Carp Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $38

Yes. Take that deal everytime. May be even a 3rd and a conditional in 2014 that could go as high as a 3rd/4th round pick.
  6. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    Yeah, instead, we should trade him for a non-proven rookie, in a not so good rookie class of wr's. That sounds like a helluva plan. SMH at my fellow fans... Y'all act like true talent is just so easy to come by, and if a player has even a single character flaw they immediatley must go.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,508
    You said we should extend him now, which makes no sense at all. Why would we re-sign him when the only thing he's proven is that he gets hurt regularly?
  8. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    Well we can either extend him now to a cheap contract, or we can wait until after he gets 1000 and 10 this season and have to pay him ridiculous money. I don't see any harm in extending his contract while his stock is so low.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  9. Chronos Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,160
    I doubt he and his agent think his stock is low...
  10. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $11,269
    Blount is a puss