If a team offers a 3rd for Kenny do you take it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Derrick Morgan will make you regret that

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Nope. He's in a contract year and I see him lighting sh!+ up. As nice as an extra 3rd rounder would be I say hold off.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. JCBRAVE

Don't hold your breath my friend, Kenny has let us down more than he's helped us or himself.

I can think of 2 times since 2009 he's played lights out, we won both games, but he's only done it in 2 games out of a possible 64.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

sure as **** hasn't yet

5. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

no hesitation. yep.

6. JCBRAVE

He will, dude is good regardless of what GoT says.

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I wouldn't.

And its not just because I like Kenny. But he is the only thing that resembles a true number one on our team (or rather the only one that has shown he can be a number one), and until we get that from somewhere else, I won't be happy parting with him.

He can be an elite player. I mean he even made Young/KFC look like legit QBs too. Also, for Jake as well, he needs all the targets (especially taller) he can get as he continues to develop.

On top of that, in the event he does have a good year, we might be able to keep him for a nice 3 year deal that averages 3 or 4M a year as he has a lot of baggage. Even in the event he does leave after a good year, he could net us a high pick next year as well.

In the end though, no one will offer a 3rd rounder for him anyway... And I know he feels 'old' but the guy is still 24 and can easily dominate if he returns to form (and Jake can throw the ball with some accuracy) for a good 5 years....

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

besides the fact that he's wearing the same outfit: what do all these pictures have in common?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. JCBRAVE

And for those thinking no one would ever be dumb enough to trade a 3rd for Kenny, well maybe you're right, but Percy Harvin was recently traded for a 1st and some, Anquan Boldin (an older guy) went for a 6th a month ago. Although unlikely to happen, still very possible Kenny is moved for a 3rd rounder.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

we should only play Britt at home?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar