I would take Tebow over VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Worst thread of the year?

In the amount of time it takes Tim Tebow to wind up his arm deliver the ball down the field, I can go to the fridge, poor a beer in a mug, go to the bathroom and do my biz and wash my hands and come back and prop my feet up on my sofa and enjoy the rest of his awkward delivery.

Tim Tebow wouldn't be bad if we were allowed to put 8 Olinemen on every play.

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I have no clue what Justin Bieber of the NFL means, but why is he a douchebag on the field? I have never heard anyone play with Tebow who had a negative thing to say about him, including future HOFer Champ Bailey who seems to be really high on him. I think people are making a bit much after one game, although I honestly think he will end up being a solid QB, but I have no clue what most of your post even means to be honest.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'll remember this post in 3 years when Tebow is playing in the UFL.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

Haven't had a chance to watch him play this year, but when he was at Florida, he always acted like a y jerk. Pretty much how Phillip Rivers acts. Yelling and trying to start stuff with the other team and being a self centered child acting like he's "all that" I guess Justin Bieber was a bad analogy cause I can't expect random people on the internet to understand what I'm talking about. Tebow is just a name, figurehead, posterboy that gets loved all over by the media. People act like he's the next Peyton Manning and it makes me wanna barf.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Jesus>World.

If you believe.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

He is passionate for sure, but I never remember him trying to start stuff at Florida, especially not to the degree of Phillip Rivers. The one incident when he was at Florida that I remember was in the championship game against Oklahoma, where he ran for a first down basically sealing the game, and he gave a gator chomp to the OK DB. Of course the DB was all over the media leading up to that game talking crap about him all week, so IMO get what ya give. A little beneath him for sure, but still nothing over the top. That is really no different than say Tom Brady when he threw a TD pass right over the Steelers safety (whose name I cant remember) during the Pats unbeaten year, and running right up to him and telling him about it right after. Of course that safety (whose name I cant remember because he was an average player) was talking crap about Brady all week. Talk crap, get beat, take take your medicine IMO. But other than that instance, I do not remember Tebow ever being a jerk on the field. Dont mistake passion for being a jerk. There is a reason guys like Tebow or Brady are successful, and it's because they are competitive and they care. But I have never heard a bad word about Tebow from people who have actually played with him, or even guys that played against him and know him a bit.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He was playing the Texans... just in case you didn't know.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

It wasn't as impressive as the stat line. Lots of looooong screen plays against that terrible Houston D. Still impressive though, fo sho. The guy will work harder then you expect and has great character.... you never know what can happen with those two attributes

9. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

What a coincidence. I can't stand Tebow OR Brady. I hate Florida AND the Patriots :ha:

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

What about rock? Rock beats everything...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar