I need opinions on my logo.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanup1982, May 25, 2014.

?
  1. Logo 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Logo 2

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  3. Logo 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Logo 4

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. Logo 5

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah. Just my opinion here, but I'm not a big fan of any of the other ones. #5 is just much more visually appealing. If #2 had a different color scheme it might be pretty nice. It's just too loud for my taste. But maybe loud is something you want. Like TJ said, it's kinda hard to be too specific not knowing what the product/application is.

FWIW I do printing and graphic design for a living.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

^ All that said, you SHOULD like your logo. You're going to be looking at it much more than anyone else. If you're finding you don't like the one that most people are choosing then maybe you should just go back to the drawing board.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I think I'm going to go with the opinions of the mass. If the opinions were close, then I think I would go with what I want :) Being that #5 has got the most love (by a landslide) from friends, family, and you guys, I think I just may go with #5.

I'm just more of a capital letter fan when it comes to logos.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Have you thought about doing green and white instead of green and gray?

That would give the logo a cleaner look and is more appealing than a green/gray combo.

I like #5 the best because it doesn't look too plain or generic. Is there anyway to incorporate what you're doing into the logo?

Also, font plays a big role. Make sure these are the ones you've settled on, don't be afraid to mess around with it a bit. Shift, stretch, edging, etc.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

To be honest, I think green and white would look a lot better than green and gray, but green and gray fits the scheme of the niche my mobile application is intended for.

As for anyway to incorporate what I'm doing into my logo, it's very possible, but I think it would make the logo a little bit too much if I went that route.

After the decision is made on the logo, I may tweak it just a little bit, but nothing that will be too visible.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Okay got it. I just took an advertising class in the Spring and a good portion of it was on designing logos, flyers, banners, etc etc. So I was trying to release my inner advertising professor into the discussion haha

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

In Nashville?

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Needs monsters or satan..

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Needs hopesfall..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar