Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I have to get this off my chest..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ToddTheTitan, Aug 19, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,865
    That blog is real!

:cj::cj::cj::cj:
    GoT high fives this.
  1. ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Klug
    Moolah:
    $785
    And here they are....I knew it wouldn't be too ****ing long.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,865
    lol. So I'm a CJ hater now?

I think you are guys are being pretty sensitive about the smiley face thing. I doubt CJ would be whining about that.
    Scarecrow, Titans Eternal and TitansfaninKY high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,865
    Vince deserves every negative thing said about him from this fanbase. He SCREWED this fanbase. How people can still defend him, I do not know.
    Scarecrow and TitansfaninKY high five this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $42
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,217
    He has no f-ing disability, he's a perfectly functional human-being. What's wrong with him? He has a tendency to look sideways..... Wow

He's a pro football player, millions of people watch him every weekend. Most fans tune into Tennessee Titan games JUST to see what he does. He's a G-D millionaire because of us. He can put up with a little bit of teasing from a bunch of dummies.

TitansfaninKY high fives this.
  4. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    huh.... so that's what the smiley is referring to... guess i never noticed it until someone pointed it out...
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $42
    I don't know if my own struggles have jaded me to what others have gone through to a degree, but if CJ's biggest problem is someone making fun of his twitch is somehow racist or too rude, I really do not know what to say.

I get made fun of IRL about things I can't control, and I dish it back. JCBrave gets made fun of about his 'double chin' and he is a great sport about it. Its part of life, no one here actually hates CJ. We just get frustrated when he doesn't do well and still talks about breaking records and what not.
    afcsouthdom, GoT and Titans Eternal high five this.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $42

I never even noticed it until someone pointed it out, just not a big deal to me.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,905
    Hold out for more money with two years remaining on your deal then average less than 65 yards per game when the team needed one more win to make it to the playoffs then come out with a five rush/eight yard performance in the first game action of the next year while also dropping two of the easiest catches you'll see in the NFL and you wonder why he gets ragged on? Really?

I'm not upset that he got paid. I'm almost always in support of the player getting what they can while they can. What pissed me off was him dropping to the turf when he'd get touched.

He looked quick and decisive against the Bucs, but he looked like that last year against their awful defense too. Consider me in the wait and see crowd.
    Parking Lot B, GoT, Scarecrow and 1 other person high five this.