I have to get this off my chest..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ToddTheTitan, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I honestly think he can be an elite 1200+ a year back for at least 2012,2013,2014 If he really wants to. I'm guessing if all goes well for that timeframe, we will begin to know it's nearing the end and we'll prob take a back early in the draft after 2014 because although not impossible, it's pretty unlikely he can continue after that. He's not going to lose much speed at all in the next 3 years and if he does I think he can make up for it in other areas.

People still bring that up?? The next question he said "We can’t go out there and run the ball like that. It’s just the opportunities that I do have to run the ball, I have to take advantage of and we have to execute those plays." So yea, looks like he isn't taking any of the blame. CJ is not a good talker. You should know this by now.

2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Honestly though, Ive never seen a franchise make fun of their star player as much as the people on here. Scarecrow and some of the others relish in the negativity/ ability to google crying babies like its something remarkable.

Overall, some positive energy would probably be better for the team and the board, especially since this year its gonna be a lot on Cj's shoulders. Most teams also appreciate when their running back runs for 1000+ yards, not smash it into the ground like its one of the worst in history. The guy deserved to be paid, he had an ALRIGHT year but him dropping passes in the preseason should be the LEAST of our worries.

Making fun of the guys nervous tick, which he clearly states is a tick is funny but it gets a little stale at times.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If the team is affected by what is said on this message board, then the team has more serious problems than I thought.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

It's probably not affected, but clever post though.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

It's not that anything said here's going to effect the team at all. It's just embarrassing being part of a fanbase that treats it's biggest star player like a steaming pile of crap and makes fun of a medical condition he has. It's just us positive fans pointing out that it's unfair to him. If you want to pretend it's only football reasons, go ahead, but the rest of us know better. Perhaps some of the people who have this strange hatred toward him would like to explain it better. They'll likely just continue to deny it though.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Cultural differences? Choosing to butcher the English language deserves to be made fun of. Being willfully ignorant of how to speak or write your own language in spite of the fact that you went to college deserves to be made fun of.

Food, dress, religion... these things are cultural. Being an ignorant moron is a choice, especially when you were given a free education.

And CJ is by far NOT the worst offender. VY was pretty bad. Britt is awful.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Thank you your honor.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

:disappointed:

I am not even one of the biggest 'anti' CJ guys, I am just sticking up for what I think is okay to do. I even came out and said he had a good game against the bucks and I hope he keeps it up.

Point is, don't make a thread crying like a baby on an internet forum, and no one will post pics of crying babies. It was bound to happen and everyone was lucky it didn't happen sooner.

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar