I have been looking for info on....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I have heard his name floating about that he might leave the Chicago Bears does anyone know the current statue of Alex Brown? He could do some serious damage on the other side of KVB is there a chance he will move or is that come and gone at this point?

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

He would be nice, but I dont think the bears are getting offered what they want for him so he is staying as a back up...

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Already a thread on this somewhere, but I too wish we would sign him.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

But, an unhappy back-up.

And, you don't want many of those on your roster for too long.

He'll eventually be moved.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

They won't do it..

The bears must have asked for a 3rd rd pick and they won't give that. There is not a huge amount of motivation for the bears to get rid of brown. As his current contract is he isn't too much of a cap hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar