i hate to be that guy but

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans have a pretty bad record when they go out west. Just saying.

Titans continue to play like today and they will win a bunch more, too bad they decided to take September and October off, ruined the season

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. pettso

pettso Starter

I really think a win like the one against the Jags does a lot for a team on a slump, especially a talented team that just hasn't put forth the effort for a few games. Getting that winning feeling and confidence back is huge.

San Fran will be tough on the road, but it's a good match up for the Titans. I'm a firm believer that our run defense is still solid even though we let a few big ones through to MJD and the 49ers rely heavily on their run game. If we can slow it down and make Alex Smith beat us, we should have a good shot at a win, especially if our secondary plays as well as they did today.

3. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

At least BSPN isn't talking about us being the Detroit Lions of this season.

4. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

never apologize for a win - they all count the same. Congrats guys!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

I feel as if we played good ball all around, offense, defense, special teams not so much, i think we gave up to many yards on kickoff coverage, but defense stepped up! I am enjoying this win until next sunday!

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I am pumped! I have been sick and having a terrible week, but now who cares what happens, we won! I was smiling all night and woke up whistling. This is how November should be for us. Just too bad it may be too little too late. I love when I can say "I told you so" (on playing Vince).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar