I cant seeing a Rookie beating out Rusty Smith in camp.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Jesse, can I spend the night tonight and for 2 weeks straight?!

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Only if i can put you in a strait jacket then talk to you about Rusty Smith for hours.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

You'll run out of things to say within seconds.

4. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

For a guy so high on Rusty smith, why do you want him to be rushed onto the field and in all likelihood fail before he has a chance to learn more and become a better player on the pine.

5. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

Have him cook you up some waffle fries.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. jessestylex

im all for throwing a guy in there, but the trick is not pull him out to soon. Rusty needs to start at least 12 games before people write him off. He is gonna make mistakes and do stupid stuff, but as he does those things he is learning. hands on learning is better than sitting on the sidelines watching someone else that makes it look easy.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

That's a really good plan... provided that the Titans strategy is to tank this season and try to get "Luck"-y with the number 1 overall pick in 2012.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

I think most people are wanting that to happen.
    I'm new on the board and I was just reading through the tread a bit... There are still VY fans? Seriously?

9. jessestylex

Titans will never suck enough to get the 1st pick. So give up on luck. Dolphins or bengals will get luck.

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

There are Vince Young "fan" on the still on the board.

Trust me, we will suck plenty enough to grab Luck in 2012 if we start Rusty Smith for 16 games. Heck, we start Rusty for 16 games they might give us #1 overall in 2013 just out of pity.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar