i am titan sick!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kimberly, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

[​IMG]

we are i am sure all excited about the season...but most people realize that there is nothing we can do to make it go faster....so breath deep and smile at the end of the world!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

hey thats alright! i am just real crazy about my team, and the best part is , is that i am proud and i don't care! thanks for those that were taking up for me and understand! i am plenty calm, just anxious inside!!! the wait to see my titans is so darn long! i do a whole lot of things in my everyday life to kill time, but the wait is still long!

4. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

In that case Titans suck. JK. One of the things I have enjoyed most about the Titans fans is they don't suffer fools. Not calling anyone a fool for being excited about football, I'm not a hypocrite. But this lady does come to mind from the MNF game in Tenn. Just ask Arrow or Childress... that woman was SCARY!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

For the record, I was just joking... My post was a direct quote from Billy Madison.

I am "Titan sick," but not nearly as bad as I was the first month after the loss to the Ravens.

6. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

just for the record, i am not offended at anyones jokes! i know every was kidding and its cool! i love to kid myself ALOT! i almost fell out of my chair at a few of the respones cause they were just so funny!!! we have to have some fun right?! can't be to serious!:lol:

7. kimberly as always you have a a wonderful and intese passion for the team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar