How long until you tune out?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Razorbacks, Dec 14, 2015.

?
  1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2 - 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3 - 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 5 - 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I bleed two-tone blue

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Anyone who will quit, probably already has. It's a moot point. This team has mostly sucked since 2003. why wait until 2015-16 to jump ship?

2009-10 was the perfect time. VY hype was dead, and the high from the 2008 season was over... And got beat 59-0 that one time.

If you're going to jump ship, you're about 6 years too late.

I just dont care much about the NFL at all. But I wouldn't consider changing allegiances until the day they decide to relocate.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm not quite Buffalo 66 obsessed but as long as the team is here I'm all in.
    If you are pondering quitting being a Titans fan now then you're not really a Titans fan.
    This ain't Dallas. Tough through it or leave.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah I am a Tennessee Titans fan for life.

I actually thought this thread was going to be about "tuning out" as far as just watching the games on TV. I've maybe missed a rare game in the past due to something going on, but usually watch every game. THIS is the first season I can honestly say I just watch redzone instead of the Titans game since the Dolphins debacle. I probably saw 3 or 4 plays yesterday, like the Decker TD score.

I really hope Mariota can save this franchise.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar