How do we as fans make enough noise to get owners attention?????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kenny, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Because the majority of the fans are fickle and see the glass being half way full instead of half empty.. They fear they would lose ratings AKA advertising dollars, if they down their hometown team.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Most of the college media (vol network) is more or less owned by the university.

But it seems like Nashville media, where its pro sports teams are concerned, have battered spouse syndrome... If I speak up, they'll leave me!

You know what is coming on the horizon... stadium talks. At some point in the not too distant future, they are going to want more tax money for another stadium. They better start producing something worth watching before that day comes.

3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

We should all stand outside Baptist Park naked

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

This. Although it's not just a matter of stopping going to games, but stopping buying the tickets/PSLs in the first place. I swore off going to another game or spending another dime on merch last year when it became crystal clear we were going nowhere fast. I realize ownership doesn't even feel my monetary protest but at least I can feel good about not contributing to the mediocrity we get year in and year out.

However, I really think a lot of season ticket holders are getting fed up. My cousin has been a PSL holder since year one and she told me at Thanksgiving that they were going to give up their PSLs after this season. And that was before this turd of a game. She also said a lot of her longtime tailgating buddies gave up theirs after last season. I really feel for all you PSL holders who aren't filthy rich that give up such a significant chunk of your hard-earned money to see this crap product year in and year out. You're a better fan than I (or dumber, however you wanna look at it ;) ).

It's really just such BS and we the fans are the ones who lose each and every year. Something has to give eventually. Hopefully Tommy Boy recognizes this and does whatever it takes to move this franchise in a new, positive direction.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Titans Eternal does this every Tuesday afternoon and it hasn't helped.

6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Dress up as a giant twinki and protest. That'll get big boy's attention.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

I stopped listening to anything out of Knoxville concerning that university a long time ago.

They are straight university mouthpieces.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

How do we even know that Smith knows the first thing about football? Maybe he knows we're angry, but doesn't know why (beside the fact that we're losing games) we're angry, or where to begin to fix it. How do we get that message to him? Why do we have to assume Munchak will be here again next season when we clearly know he isn't fit for the job?

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Take a dump on Munchak's car.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar