How did we sleep on Kyle Turley!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I mean come on. He'd be perfect to throw in the mix.

2. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

he's a bad influence

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah, I'm not sure his personality would benefit the team much, secondly he was trying to get in as a TE, we have enough of those. It's only after the Chiefs saw him in camp they decided to let him try for tackle. And we all know how the Titans feel about tackles below 300 pounds.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He'd be a bad influence?? the guy was an absolute animal, he made Jon Runyan look like a girl scout. He was the perfect mean SOB to put at RT. Can he still play? I'd gladly take a chance on him like we did on KVB.

5. H Man

H Man Guest

I mean how did we sleep on Kyle Turley?

Well, the coaches actually fell asleep at one of his musical performances:)) . He's back in the same offense as the Ram's used to run. I don't remember the other 31 teams beating his door down.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

how old is he anyways

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

He's a hothead, 10x worse than Pacman. I believe he even threatened to kill Mike Martz once.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

wow o now i remeber hes the one who threw his helmut in that one game when he was a saint

9. He's crazy and has had back problems

10. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Ditto what Starkiller said!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar