How about Robert Ayers?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Alex1939, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ask alex he started the thread. He wanted to take a shot at Rolltide which is always a big mistake.

Funny talking about UT homers because it was a UT guy who wanted to dump on him.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hey Odom had 8 sacks last year and everyone here still says he sucks.

We'll see at season's end. He was an underachiever at UT so its hard to see him so successful in NFL... then again, a lot of Fulmer underachievers do good in the NFL so there's that.

and taking shots at Rolltide is easy. How's that chris johnson guy doing?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I was wrong about CJ and have admitted that. The best GMs are wrong half the time it seems.

I thought CJ would be like Reggie Bush who is basically not even a RB any longer. Quite a few teams passed on CJ in rd 1 and 4 teams took another RB.

I started threads about Greg Olson, Kenney Phillips, Shone Greene and Kenny Irons. Irons never had a chance with a knee injury but those other players are all good.

I was the first person on these boards to tout Kenny Britt so we will see how that works out. I have had nothing but good things to say about Craig Stevens and Jason Jones from that same draft.

I'm right a lot more than i'm wrong and we'll see how Dunlap, Thomas and Houston do in the next few years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar