Hopkins Likely to Officially Retire Wednesday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Former Titans T Brad Hopkins is expected to make his retirement official on Wednesday. After the Titans released him on March 1, Hopkins fielded inquiries from the Jets, Buccaneers and Falcons but never signed with anyone. He appears to be headed to a career in broadcasting. Hopkins played in 194 games for the Oilers and Titans from 1993-2005, including 188 starts. Since the team relocated to Tennessee, he was a permanent fixture at left tackle, starting all but 14 games.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I'll bet on the heels of his retirement he announces a new media job.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Congrats to Hoppy. I wish him well and will support his retirement enterprises.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

As long as he can't get anymore penalties, I'll support anything he wants. I like having some player perspective around, I've enjoyed Frank's show when I get the chance to listen.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

too bad he did not do this at the end of 2003

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Looked like he pretty much "retired" after Matthews left. :ha:

7. Well...good luck I guess

and bring your peanlties with you.................

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Wednesday is as good a day as any...

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar