Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hope someone else is watching Lebron choke again

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 12, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,319
    Not sure. Should be Wade. But they're so scared of Lebron taking heat for it if that happens...
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,351
    Thunder is my official NBA team now.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    Wade should have been suspended for a game.

[ame]http://youtu.be/4NXw7VKopmA[/ame]
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,717
    At the worst Pacers split the next 2 games but hopefully win both. Actually, I would rather play the Heat rather than the Pacers.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    I'd rather play the Pacers so I can enjoy Miami being out of the finals and one step closer to the big 3 never winning the big one.
    1 people high five this.
  4. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    Its funny because LeBron going to the Heat was supposed to be a move to make a more complete post season team... What's ironic is that his new team is becoming eerily similar to his old team. With mystery guys taking the last shot and lebron going MIA in the 4th quarter... and just generally getting out hustled. Its unfortunate that D Rose is hurt, because the Heat would have gotten swept if they met in the playoffs.
  5. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,375
    Kevin Durant is seriously the Anti-Lebron. If OKC is down and the game is winding down, dude just takes over time and time again. Unlike LeChoke.

Anyways, I hope the Pacers stomp the cHeat. I don't find it likely, but I hope it happens regardless.
  6. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    It's cool guys, when Lebron doesn't win this year it's because Bosh got hurt! No worries he still has an excuse. Maybe when he's 35, lost a step and is playing off the bench he can finally bring home the hardware.
  7. Toly Free your mind

Moolah:
    $77
    I don't want to rain on your parade but what could possibly make you believe that the Heat would've gotten swept by the Bulls this year? I'm just curious. Even with Rose having a carrer year and winning the MVP last year, the Bulls only managed to win one game against the Heat in the playoffs.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    When healthy we were a better team than last year. Unfortunately we were healthy for about 5 games.