Hope someone else is watching Lebron choke again

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This guy is hilariously pathetic when the game is close. He's choked at least 8 plays in a row.

Heat have gone 10 minutes without a field goal. Refs gave Lebron 2 trips to the line after he pushed off, travelled and missed an easy layup for the tie.

He misses 2 out of the 4 of course. Finally ties.

Now he's just barreling down the lane out of control every play.

I can't understand why Miami lets him touch the ball in the 4th while they have D-Wade just sitting there. We all know whose team it is.

2. Deuce Wayne

Refs did everything they could for the guy. CP3 wasn't having it.

Amazing at how lopsided the calls were. Wade even got a foul without being touched. Not a finger on him.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

nba sucks

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yep, I managed to just turn on ESPN by chance. Two different opportunities to win the game within the last 15 seconds of regulation from the line and he couldn't get it done. Good stuff.

5. Deuce Wayne

You missed some of it. It began at the minute mark. He had a turnover on a fast break, a dumb foul that gave the Clippers a 3pt chance at the line, etc...

it was bad. Real bad. Michael Jackson.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I was out of town but following both Golden State and Clippers game. Safe to say it made my days.

7. Deuce Wayne

It's no triathlon, I tell ya that...
    :ha:

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I won't watch regular season NBA. It's a gigantic waste of time.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Ugh. I skipped it. I wish I had watched it. I just hate seeing LeQuit/Chrissy Bosh/Lame Wade win games, so I tend to avoid cHeat games.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I watch regular season games, but absolutely agree that it's probably a huge waste of my time. There's very little intensity when there are 82 games. I like the idea of a shortened season like this year.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar