Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hope, Greisen and Bentley in Town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. goTitans.com A living legend.

Moolah:
    $0
    SUMMARY: The Titans continue to explore the free agency market. Steelers free safety Chris Hope visited Baptist Sports Park yesterday while Giants linebacker Nick Greisen and Seahawks linebacker Kevin Bentley are coming in today. The 5-11, 206-pound Hope led the Steelers with three interceptions last season, and recorded 97 tackles. Reese indicated the Titans are one of at least three teams in the running for Hope, who has two more visits set up for later this week, including one with the 49ers. Greisen is regarded as a better fit at middle linebacker, an area of need for the Titans. He finished with 79 tackles last season. Bentley, who is capable of playing all three linebacker spots, had 22 tackles last season for Seattle.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,786
    The Titans are playas!!
  2. CanadaTitan Guest

i think that if greisen is signed, sirmons done. bently would replace rocky
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    I think we will sign one as a backup to Sirmon incase he can't take it as a MLB.

Bentley is handy because he can play all three positions, making him an ideal backup.
  3. titanjay Guest

well, we've already signed Thornoton....now it seems like we'll sign Givens....will we have enough left to sign Hope? I 'hope' so.
  4. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,064
    which is more important right now, another LB or a safety. We can get by with LB's we have now esp since we signed Thornton. I think we go after Hope. It is a bigger need
  5. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    Greisen will start in the middle if he signs. He's an animal.
  6. adamwinn51 Starter

Moolah:
    $29
    Remember Floyd said that he would be willing to replace players with better ones. So I could see us signing a MLB and cutting Sirmon.
  7. adamwinn51 Starter

Moolah:
    $29
    Oh and still having money to sign Hope. I can't believe what big players we have been in free agency. It is giving me a lot of hope for the future. no pun intended
  8. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,064
    lets Hope the good news keeps on coming
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.