Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hoge: on Pittsburgh radio re: Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sunshine, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Sunshine Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Did anyone else hear this replayed on 106.7 this afternoon? Hoge has never been a VY fan, but he really rips on him and attributed many quotes to the coaching staff.

Hoge audio clip
  2. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Daaaamn... Hodge strait up dogged Vince and if what he says is true ole JF wasn't too happy about taking him
  3. Slackmaster Starter

Moolah:
    $2
    Pretty damning stuff.

What I really can't understand is how any NFL player doesn't learn the coverages.
    If it is true that he cannot retain enough to be a Manning like "student of the game" then he needs to go.

And that is where it all hinges, is it true that he can't retain the "book learning" side of the game?
  4. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
  5. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,173
    Hoge is making a career with VY...
  6. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    Pretty damning stuff though. Interesting.
  7. nate42104 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Although everyone here hates Hoge for what he's always predicted regarding Vince, we can't deny that he was RIGHT. At least so far...I hope Vince takes advantage of this break and comes out on Monday Night and proves everyone (including me) wrong.
  8. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Hoge is a certified hater. He isn't critical, he has a vendetta. Not saying it's personal, hating usually isn't actually (a negative voice can be the loudest sometimes too!). But that doesn't make him any less right. It just makes him a more biased voice. Interesting stuff in there nonetheless.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    He's in the same spot he was 3 years ago...
  9. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    There's more to the story than we "fans" know. I tend to agree with Hoge.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.