Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hill and Thompson are Terrible

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    the real reason why I am visiting. :brow:
  1. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $298
    Yeah what's with that? Everytime time I see Lamont he just watches other Titans tackle a ball carrier and seems he never joins in..he's like a spectator, he just runs around like a complete idiot. And as far as both Hill and Thompson, can they ever tackle a ball carrier behind the first down marker and not get dragged 5-7 yards to give up a first down? It's amazing how much yardage they give up after a tackle. There's noway Thompson should be starting, let alone be on the roster. I wonder if the coaching staff really gets on them and shows them how bad they are on film. I would be all over them, God forbid if Fisher showed a little anger for once. I say we get another pass defender with dreads and sit Hope so we can have all of our secondary with matching hair :rolleyes:
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    you mean there is no way #28 should be on the roster, let alone starting. :winker: They should cut him. I'm very serious. :hang:
  3. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $298
    Yeah that too. ha
  4. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    What are their contract situations?
  5. Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    We just gave Lamont a brand new deal $$$$

Reese is my hero.
  6. zackmann Guest

i don't understand what the coaching staff sees in lamont...

maybe next year we will get a FA saftey or draft one in the first 2 rounds...lamont needs replaced...
  7. Crash Override inVINCEable

Moolah:
    $0
    The whole coaching staff needs to go.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,054
    i noticed that too. he jumped right over culpepper. i dont even get mad when he makes dumb plays now a days, i just come to expect them.
  9. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $298
    I say we trade Thompson for a bag of balls while he still worth that. I'll even take used, previously used balls.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.