Hey Bud, Make the Call.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Bud, not everyone in Houston blames you for moving the Team to TN.

So, make the call and get Vince in the game next week.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I second that motion lol

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Oh good another one.

5. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

[​IMG]

6. BSGTitan

BSGTitan Camp Fodder

lol this is stupid, vince isn't going to be a savior. I feel people just pick up on an idea and ride that bandwagon. I sort of hope he does come in, sucks hard, then maybe people will learn. You can't just pick ONE player to change and expect it to be good, KC isn't the biggest problem

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

[​IMG]

Red phone: for emergency use only.

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

The same exact thing can be said about your comment above...riddled with passive-aggression.
    PAPD is a serious mental disorder. You should really go get that checked out Eddy.

9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I've said this before, IF Vince comes in and possibly provides the spark (even with just a few clutch plays) that would cause the team to step it up, he won't have to be any better than Collins.

No but he's definitely not the smallest problem either.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea that's really funny :rolleyes:. We already have like 12 threads about Young and one of which is specifically about Bud Adams forcing Fisher to change QBs but now we have another, very pointless.

I agree Young wont solve all our problems, in fact I think he'll create another but don't wish for someone on the team to fail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar