Hester AP "All-Pro" returner- not Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

You guys see the blocking Hester gets? Any fast return man could run straight for a touchdown. This guy has had 3 impressive returns (including punts and including his college days), other than those he just uses his speed. Makes one cut and that's it. Nothing impressive about it.
  2. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

In know what ya mean the gloat, Pacman has to 'work' for the TD more than Hester...
  3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I agree. Case in point: Jason Sehorn
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Pitbull..

How can you say there is no comparison when hester had 3 punt returns for TDs and 2 kick returns for TDs and a missed FG return for a TD? That's 6 returns for TDs 3 different ways vs pacman who had three. Isn't hester's performance the epitome of a pro bowl return man?
  5. Deuce Wayne

Sure is. Popularity always wins when it comes to the pro-bowl.
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yes deven hester a houshold name..

Oh the stupidity, this had nothing to do with popularity hester is a barely known rookie!

He set an nfl record for TD returns. An nfl record! Why would a guy who set an nfl record for returns not make first team all pro as a return man?:rolleyes:
  7. Deuce Wayne

Barely known? haha You don't get out much, eh? Simply put: There's a better return man in the league.
    Now if you can argue with that somehow, that the better player shouldn't win, I just might applaud you and pay for your way through law-school.
  8. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Stats kinda tell the tale of the tape on this one. 6 > 3......Now, Pac is a WAY better corner, but you can't argue with Hester being the All-Pro returner. He just had a better year.
  9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I agree with Starkiller and RollTide here... despite my "dis" on Hester being a one trick pony... points are what matters and he scored all those TD's. It is however strange to see SK anf RT agree so often.
  10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I just ran a check AND THEY ARE POSTING FROM THE SAME COMPUTER!!!

:shocked::whoop:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.