Here's how to fix the team.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HeadOnASwivel, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

you wanna change the name of the team too? gimme a break! we need some changes but thats a little much to change.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Jeff Fisher should not be fired. Everyone who thinks that is an idiot.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Can't trade coaches anymore.

4. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Anyone who thinks this ^ is an idiot

16 years of mediocracy is long enough.

No other team, certainly no SUPERBOWL WINNING. would put up with this!

Any crappy coach can go 0-4 with worse players than we have
    Fisher will only bring us disapointment. It says so in the Bible and in Nostradamus' quantrains.

It's time for a change!

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Jeff Fisher was part of the decision to let AH go. To me, that is indefensible. Literally. If he is fired on that, I'm ok with it. It was a no brainer to me. Why do you take that chance with a good team. Let the best player go, madness.

As far as shaking things up. Sure. But you cannot fix the leak with what you do not have. And we do not have AH. So we can shake things up a bit, but we need the draft now or a way to upgrade talent. Vince is the only option other than Britt and Cook to upgrade.

One thing that has bothered me in the number of TE's. To me, while the TE is indespensible, you don't need as many as we have. They do not win championships. And we collect them like baseball cards. It's just another red flag to me.

6. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

maybe we should hire all of our fans to be the coach that way we couldnt find someone else to blame it on. Next ppl is gonna be blamin bud adams for our 0-4 start!!! if you want to blame anyone blame the entire team because our entire team has 11 turnovers in 4 games and are not executing the fundamentals of the game right now!!!

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

True, but then there are teams like the Broncos who made the switch and they look awesome. Green Bay's D looks better as well, so I think it's a realistic option.

8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Huh, I thought that you could receive compensation if the coach was under contract. When did this change?

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

:), that would be a huge disaster.

10. Knux757

Knux757 Virginia Beach Elite

I don't think switching to a 3-4 would be as easy as it seems. Our linebacking corpse needs to be better for that, and we have way too many DT's haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar