Help me pick a new Titans jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

I have a similar dilemma, which jersey do I wear to this weekends game in San Diego? Though after last week Im scratching CJ off, that leaves me with blue #10 Young (Id cover or remove the Young, wish i could find a Locker nameplate) or White Mac 9, im leaning this direction as the chargers are honoring Seau at halftime, so Ill wear the Mcnair as a tribute to our fallen greats.

Ps: Ive got extra tix if anyones interested.

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hahahah yo i got a VY jersey i want no part of!! can you please get me a 'Lock' tag, im serious btw, then ship it to egypt? u wanna hook up a fellow titan fan lost in africa? hahahah

for real though, good idea and i will try that next time i go to the states.

all my jerseys mean nothing to me now, except Keith's 53. and as it stands now, i got 0 out of maybe 13 that still play for the team - like i said all i got is my own personalized one and 53.

i won't buy another jersey again either, since we can't keep the right players. i'm still trippin at how they choose Grif over Finny - and im sorry their contracts wouldn't have been much different - what a million or two more for a player who can actually play.... the insanity...

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Anyone who makes Locker nameplates would be rolling in the dough right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I found a site called Easternlettering.net which sells Titans nameplate letters for $2.50 ea. "Locker" would cost just over $20 with shipping.

I'd do this with a few authentics but it does not include the nameplate material to sew it to. It would mean using an old jersey for that or applying directly to the jersey. They can be either applied by heat or sown.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has used them. I'd think there would be a foreign market who would do this for $10.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I still have my Falcons Vick jersey for the same reason. I'll never again do that BTW, spending over $200 for a jersey is dumb as hell. I was a teenager then so I didn't know better.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

All of my jerseys were gifts so I can never ditch them.. It's the colors and not the numbers for me any way. If the wife goes out of her way for a jersey this year it will be another Locker - in white. I have 5 other Titan jerseys and all are navy..

7. The Kid

The Kid Starter

I also, need to pick a new Titans jersey.

I would never get my own name on it though. That is beyond corny.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i agree... especially with an Asian last name... just doesn't look good at all...
    pick wright or locker... those 2 should be there for a while... waiting on a Wright limited... hopefully those will replace the CJ ones next year >.>

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I got the new Nike jersey, I hate that thing, it doesn't feel at all like a jersey. And it looks like it was shot out of a printer.

It's not cut like a jersey either, more like a Halloween costume.

Do NOT recommend.

Reebok>Nike

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think it's dependent on how you like to wear your jerseys... If you are the old school, big boy that can wear the clown sized jersey... These are not for you... But if you are like me... These fit so much better. Smaller 5'8 cat. 170 lbs and a medium is a good fit. Feels more like a over shirt than a big ass jerz.

The feel is completely different... While the older reebok jerzs feel like they were made from some extremely cheap shiny thread, these have a much much heavier and thicker feel.

IMO of course. I think you basically have to see them in person to decide if you like them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar