Help me pick a new Titans jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I actually know a guy who sports a Bironas jersey. Pretty sure he banged my highschool girlfriend.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You love it.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I had a twitter convo with Bironas today about getting a Bironas jersey.

Kickers are so awesome.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Honestly, I'd get a custom jersey. They're always good. If the player you get ends up sucking and leaving the Titans, you're screwed.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

I've owned two jerseys... Godfrey and Young

Sigh...

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I have a George, McNair, and Young jersey and regret the Young jersey obviously. Can't convince myself to spend the $ on a jersey now.. Santa use to bring me jerseys. The jerk doesn't come to my house anymore.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I still have my authentic Young jersey. I have it because I spent a crap load on it when I was over there his rookie year.

8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Haha, very nice. Twitter drives me crazy, makes me feel old and I'm 26. I got it to follow some Titans and just ended up with a bunch of Bible verses.
    Custom jerseys can come back to bite you too even, I wish I weren't such a jersey junkie. I wanted to do a RIP Mac9 one and instead settled on a Tony Brown Which lasted 2 seasons, but at least now I can Klug it. The Titans are a solid team for jersey repurposing.

9. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

10. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar