Help!- I'm torn on a couple of starts

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Riverman, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

McNabb or Roethlisberger?

Reggie Bush or DeAngelo Williams?

Hines Ward or Wes Welker?

right now I'm leaning Roethlisberger, Williams and Welker. Tell me why not please.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Roethlisberger & Ward are in sync & on form.

Bush will get way more touches than Williams.

McNabb is a player in turmoil & Welker is as likely to get 7 catches as he is 1. Every week is a gamble with Welker because Brady has so many targets.
    JMO

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Big Ben, McNabb is all but done in Philly the way hes playing
    Bush, just bc he'll get touches, Williams imo dont get much
    Welker, Bills D sucks

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Deshaun Foster has a history of successs against the Falcons so I imagine he'll get the bulk of the load vs. ATL. CBS Sportsline Fantasy lists Foster as a recommended start this weekend; "Foster has three 100-yard games in his last four against Atlanta and four career touchdowns against the Falcons".

Sucks having to start Regis against the Titans though.

5. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

I just benched McNabb for Ben (and I dont do "homer" for fantasy football) and for VY in another.

Im expecting Philly to limp out of Detroit. Ben should have a good day against SF and NE is going to have a huge day against Buffalo. The Bills D has just been completely depeleted only 2 weeks into the season.

Welker or Ward is a flip of the coin imo. Because Brady and Roth are spreading the ball around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar