Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I really like Gus Bradley, the guy the Jags got. It'd be sweet if we could cut ties with Munch, CJ and Britt this offseason and somehow get Bradley and MJD. I can dream right?

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Mike McCoy - Holy Cow. Playoffs on the line in OT inside their own 30, 4th and 2 and this guys got the balls to call a fake punt???

Gets the Chargers to the playoffs in his first season as HC in the toughest division in the AFC. Knocked the Broncos off when they were looking unstoppable, talk about big wins. Must be nice having someone capable at the helm...Sigh.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

He's so damn good that we beat themo_O. Great call though. Funny guess what he has that we don't? A franchise/capable QB. Think they have the same success with Fitz at the helm?

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I thought the fake punt was moronic. It worked, so it looked smart.

But you're playing the Chiefs backups... punt the ball, play defense, and get the ball back. It was a great call because it worked, but if they didn't convert that their season would've been over. He has balls for sure. But that was crazy IMO.

5. TheSureThing

What's Mike Munchak's marquee win through 3 seasons? Does he have any? This guy got a handful in his first season, beat 5 playoff teams!!

6. TheSureThing

That's the business in coaching. Sean Payton onside kicks in the superbowl, it works, he's a genius. A bad bounce and he's probably unemployed right now.

You've gotta have the balls to make those calls though. Otherwise you get Munchak's and Fisher's.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He would not be unemployed if that onside kick didn't work. That's stupid to think. It took balls and it worked... I bet they still would've won without it.

And that's not always the business in coaching. Yes, you must make gambles, but some are just stupid... even if they work.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Are we going to make a seperate thread about every coach better than Munch?

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah it looked pretty bad at first.. Had they punted the ball, I think the Chiefs get the ball around midfield, because McCluster is pretty dangerous and all they had to do was kick the FG for the win.

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

That, or figure out how to weave Vince Young into the discussion.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar