Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 48 users.
  1. DeeT04 Starter

Moolah:
    $808
    Munch missed the Detroit job... Cleveland maybe?!?
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,335
    No one cares
  3. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,434

Most likely. But they also like Denver's OC. It is possible Munch will have to settle for position coach somewhere
    DeeT04 high fives this.
  4. DeeT04 Starter

Moolah:
    $808
    You cared enough to reply... If u didn't care, why respond? Funny little guy
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,335
    Seriously who bothers with wondering what happens to a failed coach?
  6. DeeT04 Starter

Moolah:
    $808
    I think that would be the best for him honestly... Although I would like to see what he would do as a HC on another squad.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,047
    I still think teams are giving Munch the HC interview to try and get an inside track on hiring him as an OL coach. And I understand that coaches like choosing their own staff. However, I cannot see anyone not wanting Munch as OL coach.
  8. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,654
    The Vikings are not in a bad situation now.

They get their pick of the litter. The only real candidate they lost was Whiz. The best open job was the Lions, and since they wet the bed, the only other team left is the Browns and no one wants that job.

That leaves every coach in the playoffs and Zimmer.

Not a bad spot.
  9. DeeT04 Starter

Moolah:
    $808
    Not just a failed coach, he spent 30+ years with the organization, I respect what he has done and would like to see where he ends up. I asked a question to everyone, if YOU don't care then why respond?
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,335
    Cuz it's a forum. Your question has yet to create any conversation with members btw.

Once he lands somewhere- there will be a thread created. Where the majority will go to laugh, a few to whine (if he lands a HC gig)