Have a beer with a forum member

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I've seen this done on other forums and it always proves to be interesting, at any rate I thought it might be a good way to pass the time while we are waiting on the draft...

Here's the deal, imagine you can sit down with any three members of this forum and have a beer. There's a hitch, though, you can't choose anyone you've met offline. So you basically just pick 3 and tell why you picked them. It's a love fest baby!

I'll kick it off with my picks. I have to disqualify Titan Jeff and Titanium (and I may be leaving some others out) because I've met them before.

1) Starkiller. I think SK and I could probably talk for hours between computers, the Titans and entertainment.

2) Avvie. I've talked with Avvie about music and recording online and I know we'd have an interesting conversation.

3) GoT. You crack me up. Your smack talking skills are second to none.

There are also tons of other great folks here I'd like to have a beer with. Jeff, maybe we should start having board socials?:winker:

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That's the hitch? I thought it was only having one beer...

1)Broken Record, for reasons already stated above. Thanks!
    2)Puck. Also a fellow muso; good sense of humor; shared other experience
    3)Gunny. Also good sense of humor; I'd trip on the accent.

One thing that 2 and 3 wouldn't enjoy: I know NOTHING about video gaming.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I should be numero uno on everyones list.

hmm my list.

KamikaZ - similar age, interests. Arguements on Bulls/Wizards. Video gaming as well.
    Puck - Talk that will lead to arguement that will lead to a punch on about Video Games.
    SEC BIPOLAR - He'd be a trip.

4. I could pick RollTide as one of them. The other two people probably wouldn't get a word in over all the arguing, but they'd have to be strong enough to separate the two of us when it gets out of hand... :ha:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Starkiller - Your other two could be a referee and a medic

6. maximus

maximus Starter

SK, you would probably want to have the drink near a boxing ring with gloves nearby as well. I dont think the gloves would stay on for long though

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I've had a beer with several forum members.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Can't pick 3. I like most of the posters here. If I had to pick three, it would be Gunny, BiPolar, and I guess Rolltide so I could argue with him.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

My list;

1. Kimberely
    2. Sunshine
    3. Nendzone

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Thanks Kami... I'd like to see RollTide attempt to manage his anger too...
    That guy cracks me up cause he's such a rage-a-holic... Funny guy that RollTide...

I'd have a beer with GoT again... but I can't use him so I guess I'd say Gunny, Puck and Kami...

Still again I'd like to say...
    Brian, Woolfolks Uncle, Soxcat...:eek:

Also Maximus, Banshee 2, and metal957...
    That's a good discussion group for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar