Hasselbeck Not Adjusting Well?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Chris Palmer, the guy who went 5-27 as an NFL head coach and had a losing record as a UFL head coach, thinks the problem exists with Matt Hasselbeck? Do we have Chris Palmers wonderlic scores available? Do we drug test our coaches? Do we drug test the guys hiring our coaches? Is he being serious?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Hasselbeck has been on the field for a week.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Did I miss something. Has Munch been fired and Palmer given the head coaching job?

Palmer's resume is pretty good as a WR coach and QB coach and he has good experience as an OC. Not a bad guy to have when grooming a young QB.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Did anyone expect MH to come in and not struggle at first? Palmer didn't say so - just that he was struggling learning the new terminology, but he's coming along. Translation - he's right where he should be.

Move along, nothing to see here.

5. JEsports

JEsports Practice Squad

No Doubt MJ .. I mean really ... it hasn't even been a full week yet.

6. World Peace

I'll be vindicated when we end the season at 2-14 and you guys want the whole staff fired. The great Jeff Fisher had a much shorter leash than this scrub coaching staff and these guys will severely underperform Fisher.

7. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

I love how half the people on here want to see our team fail and finish last in the league.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Can you explain this further?

I just don't get it? Fisher had too much power.

The only time Bud interfered was over VY and it saved Fisher's job.
    The man was a lot of things here but being on a short leash wasn't one of them.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Not sure what you are talking about (either are you) but this is another situation where we really have no idea how Munch will do as HC. Saying he will suck is about the same level of intellect as saying he is the next Lombardi. We simply don't know.

What we do know is our DC is a better coach than the last one and we know that because a retarded monkey on crack would be a better coach. We also know, for better or worse the staff and MR did what they said they needed to do on defense by getting bigger up front.

Palmer has had success as a position coach and OC. He might not be a guy many know about and his record as a HC isn't good but he he has developed some QBs and I think his offensive philosophy of using more WC might be sound. We just have to see. He goes back to the old Oiler run and shoot days.

Either way, and I didn't hate on Fisher like some, it was time for a change, Fisher needed some time off and we have what we have. Now we just have to wait and see. IMO it makes as much sense hating on Munch as hating on Locker or Ayers. Let them play a few games. If they suck I'll be in line with everyone else agreeing they suck.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. World Peace

Jeff Fisher loses 6 games in a row, you guys want him fired... How many games ina row does this coaching staff have to lose ina row before you start calling for peoples jobs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar