Has our O-Line improved at all during the season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Someone needs to come up with some funny yo mama jokes for Warmack.

You can't be a guard in this league without a mean streak, and I don't see it yet.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No, I'm referring to his overall body of work.

This is why you don't take a guard in the first round.

3. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I have to say, Chance isn't playing up to his draft status. Schwenke is looking like the more natural fit after his first two games. Lets hope things can gel going forward.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think I might actually agree with this. But maybe if Bruce Matthews wasn't here things would be different for Levitre.

5. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

The short answer is no. I hold out hope that this new starting lineup with Schwenke anchoring will gel as we get closer to playoff time.

As most of you know I'm not impressed at all with Warmack, in fact I'm extremely disappointed with him. I hated the pick all along and now it's biting us and will bite us for the near future. We need to address Tackle through free agency or the draft, but clearly Stewart has to go.

7. Upright7

Fat Chance needs to loose some weight plain and simple. He has too much weight on his frame. If he cuts junk food and Taco Bell (his favorite food... gross) perhaps he can become a bit more athletic and hold up better in pass protection. He does pretty well in the run game when he doesn't have a 1 legged RT next to him.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I look forward to seeing what Watterson can do with him this offseason. He's 22 so isn't close to topping out from a physical standpoint. Same with Schwenke.

9. Upright7

To be fair, it would be hard to be 22 in the NFL and make healthy food choices especially when you burn any calories you ingest. I'd probably be eating taco bell too.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Maybe Richie Incognito can call him up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar