Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Has our O-Line improved at all during the season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Nov 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850
    It's not necessarily about the OL's ranking. As soon as he left, Houston became a playoff team and had the best rushing attack in the league. It's not just a coincidence.

It's hard to believe we have two Hall of Fame o-linemen, but we can't get this thing right even with all the talent on the OL.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39
    We have had the 3 pieces of our center line turnover the year, along with a center change mid season. These are big deals that no one is mentioning, it sucks we are not getting the production out of them, but we honestly set ourselves up for disappointment. I don't think any team has ever successfully replaced that many pieces.
  3. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $421
    I liked what I saw from the O-line on that first series. Stewart might be hurting the o-line play, but Schwenke is an upgrade.
  4. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    Levitre robbed us worse than Chris Johnson
    Alzarius high fives this.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,899
    I think it's safe to say the answer to this thread is no.
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,537

I agree. The guy has not been worth half of his contract so far.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,899
    Chance Warmack sucks, btw.
    TheSureThing high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    I saw more FB but the entire OL played better the second half. Night and day.
  8. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,844
    Chance is struggling but in case you're referring to that play he fell down like a sack of s*** he didn't get blown up. In fact no one even touched him, he tripped over the Center's feet while trying to pull. He still cost us the play but it makes me feel slightly better to know it was a correctable mistake rather than getting his ass physically tossed around.
    BiscoPhan11 and Maker_84 high five this.
  9. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,137
    pass protection and run blocking much better in the 2nd half. Need more of that going forward