Harper will play Fridays game with a brace on shoulder.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

[​IMG]

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

If hood is inactive tomorrow night bud needs to step in again. Fisher to me asking to fired! To me harper and nate washington need to be shut down. I would drather see hawkins at wr , jared cook at te, hood,McCourty, or Mouton over Harper. Favorite playing needs to stop, and it is time for some new blood in titan land!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Fisher needs a brace for his brain...

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I honestly thought it was a joke when I read the thread title.

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

he's running out of lines

“He has done fine,’’ Fisher said. “There has been a lot of unnecessary talk. The left corner gets more balls than the right corner, and that’s just life in the National Football League.’’

-- so f'in switch em fish - this guy has been balls this season. i hate harper and im startin to hate fish

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You would think so. Maybe he's burnt out so bad he just wants a way out and still get paid.

But more than likely, this is just more of his arrogant mule-headed crap we've seen for years. Continuing to play Harper fits right into his standard operating procedure. This is nothing new, this is the sort of thing we've seen him do time and again.

Leaving would be good for him, good for the fans, and good for the team. We all need a change...

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

How can you say that after Jeff offered you such a sweet deal on a Titans credit card.:beer2:

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Four pages worth of the dumbest, misguided posts a football intellectual could ever read!
    I'm embarrassed to even reply to you morons.
    Merry Christmas

9. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

How is it in there, living in Mr. Fish's 'stache? Nice and comfy I take it?

That thing has GOT to have a penthouse :)

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

If we all agreed it would be a boring forum.

Merry Xmas to you and your dumbass opinion.I don't agree with it but I respect it.:cheers3:

Here's to us winning the game and all our playoff rivals losing.:yes:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar