Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Harper hurt, Carr playing again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky DETROIT - They are up 18 points and in control, but the Titans have one real concern late in the first quarter at Ford Field.

Cornerback Nick Harper, who returned from a foot injury and was on Calvin Johnson early, is out of the game and the Titans are back to Chris Carr.

Carr played extensively as a sub two games ago in Jacksonville, then started last week against the Jets and was up and down against the Jets.

The Titans are making it so Johnson isn't such a big concern.

After Dave Ball's 15-yard touchdown interception return of a horrific Daunte Culpepper pass, the Titans are up 21-3.

More...
  2. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    does it really matter!?
  3. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,487
    motherf_____. I really want Harper healthy for the season and playoffs.
  4. adamwinn51 Starter

Moolah:
    $29
    I am pretty sure that Harper played in the second half. I didn't see Carr in much at all. And yes, it matters a ton. That Jets game is much closer, and we have a shot at winning, if Harper plays. Carr killed us in that game . . . well, Favre killed us but he did it picking on Carr for the most part. How many PI calls went against Carr? The sad thing was, they were all legit. We really need Harper to be successful against good teams.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Harper came back but his hands sure didn't. How many balls did he drop? 3?
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,815
    although letter of the rule legit the second one was total ticky-tack and should not have been called.

Speaking of such things Tony Brown should have been flagged for a facemask on a -5yard stuff in the first half against the Lions. Great we get a break in a game the Titans win by 5 TDs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.