Harper Back In Lineup Monday Night

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Harper actually looked good tonight. Once he gave up the TD to AJ, he made some big stops for us...I still think Hood is a better player, but Nick did ok tonight. Nothing special but no need to knock the guy.

2. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Harper got burned more than once.....

PUT HOOD IN!!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE PUT HOOD IN!

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Harper has always been an excellent tackler. He did not look good against the pass though.

He was beaten by his man often and we were fortunate two or three times that Schaub either didn't see it or was locked in on another target.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

idk what the hell you guys are talking about...some of you don't even know what your talking about..

Sure harper made a bonehead play trying to press Andre Johnson, and he did get beat deep once. But THIS IS ANDRE JOHNSON. Open your eyes and stop hating. Griffin, Finnegan, AND Hope all got burnt too. Should we bench all them? Harper made some plays tonight that I'm pretty sure Hood couldn't of made.

5. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

You, sir, are forgetting that HOOD has 3 Interceptions in 3 games.

What has Harper done? Besides getting burnt I mean.

Harper has ZERO INTS.... has hasn't done jack :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: all year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Name one.

Harper would make a great nickle at this point in his career. He's smart and is flawless against the run but his lack of speed lack of fluidity in his hips are glaring weaknesses against the pass.

Griffin and Hope are having some issues. Hoods better coverage skills were helping the safeties. Harpers xcoverage puts more pressure on them.

I like Harper,I just don't think he's the best option at this point.

The Texans didn't pick on him like they should have,that's bad coaching. The Cardinals will go after him hard.

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Harper sucks...period.

In fact I'm not sure what most of the DB's were doing last night. If you get beat, put your hands up at least to try and distract the WR catching the ball.

8. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

I like Harper but he hasn't always been the fastest guy and now he seems to have lost a step on top of it. He gets turned around easily and he looked like hot butter when trying to jam Johnson. An earlier poster said they didnt pick on him enough and I believe this to be true. I think the cards will try to expose him more. I just wish Fish would find a place for Hood. I also think griffin and hope are having issues but if I had to pick one of those two to sit down it would definitely be hope. Hope and Harper on the same side of the field spells trouble against a pass efficient team.

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

To bad we face andre and wayne twice a year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar