Hall of Fame Shame

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KingTitan, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

why does that not surprise me ... and also the fact that he was let go of his ESPN Monday Night Football gig doesn't surprise me either

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I totally agree. You, like myself seem to be a real fan!

3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I was impressed with a few of the players last night. Jared cook showed some great athletisism and Alge(although seemed overweight) looked great as well. I really wished we could have saw a bit more from c hen but he looked the same as always. Im also excited about the rookie punter out of Ohio st. Hes got speed and vision on fakes. And N wash looked fantastic. Why the heck did pitts let him go? Anyways the broadcast was so so for me. They seemed to wonder off here and there. But, I am excited about our team this year. I think with that game under our belts, and with home feild advantage, we should have a second pre season win @ lp sat.

4. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

U're spot on. Most of the nation could care less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar