Guido & Vinnie......AGAIN?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jan 23, 2006.

?

Name your poison.

1. Pittsburgh

18 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. Seattle

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Watching Pittsburgh in the last game, they looked like they were having fun. Like it was easy to beat Denver. Confidence. Pittsburgh didn't rattle easily.
    ________
    Anal blonde
  2. #1TitansFan

#1TitansFan Camp Fodder

Seattle. They have been playing tough and they don't want to show that they got in because they had the easiest schedule.
  3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Really, how could you not pull for the Steelers? This is the opportunity for Bettis to retire in the best way possible.... winning a championship in his hometown. Bettis is one of the NFL's best backs of all time (judging from his actions one AND off the field) and he has been a great role model. This cat deserves it.
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Like most Oiler/Titans fans, I've never liked the Steelers. But you have to have a lot of respect for Bus and what that organization has done in the playoffs.
  5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Come on Nigel. You know the Panthers had no running game last week. Smith had no shot.

Steelers in a rout.
  6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

That wasnt the Seahawks fault. Just like everyone says they had a soft schedule. Here's a news flash... you can only play the teams on your schedule. They did, and they went 13-3... and the last loss against GB hardly even counts. Still, all last week, you'd have thought #89 was the second coming of Jesus the way people were talking about him. And the Hawks held him to 33 yards receving.

I expect people to doubt the Hawks, I've been listening to them do it for the last 30 years. But come next Sunday, I'll be doing my best Aretha Franklin impersonation...

R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!!!
  7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

The fat lady will be singin' all right but she'll be wearing black and gold.
  8. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

Fat ***** says Steel
  9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Seattle 28-10. Show me the money.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.