Gruden...potential coach?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ncaalover12, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Seeing the Texans win a super bowl might just do the old man in. love the sig
  2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

Eh, I wouldn't read too much into that, Gruden praises and defends every QB, even Tebow.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

When they did an over/under for team wins and the Titans were at 8, he said over... and that we'd compete for the division.
  4. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Fire munchak and hire a real coach open up the check book and let's start spending some money and get some real players. We obviously can't draft so let's pay some proven players
  5. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

[​IMG]
  6. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

I don't want Gruden. He is a great film guy, a great x's and o's guy and a great offensive mind. He is also a perfectionist to a fault, is not patient at all and ruins young players. He would ruin Locker, Wright and Britt.

He also has a nice stress-free cushy gig doing MNF and his one-on-one interview/film sessions with QBs.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

He would probably be great with all 3 of those guys, Guys like Morgan, Griffin and CJ would probably hate the guy.

Locker and Wright seem to be no BS straight to the point kinda guys, I think Britt could get used to it.
  8. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

No way Gruden would ever come here.

Anyways, you didn't hear? Gruden secretly wants the UT job.
  9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

Yea. But he did build the Oakland Raiders team right before that went to the Super Bowl. I suppose you're loving the MM era as much as the end of the Fisher era.
  10. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

Well we said coach....Not a gambler. Clearly he'd take a beating in Vegas for that one right now.