Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Grimes signed by Fins...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 3, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,534
    nick whats good with the ReyTard jersey?
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
  2. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,780
    No, he played bad in the second half of the season. He did this past season, and the season before. Not based on penalties, but based on how many times he was targeted and how many receptions he allowed. He starts the season incredible, but seems to wear down a lot as the season progresses.

He's a good corner and will be difficult to replace, but in my opinion, a top contract needs more consistency.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064
    That's plagiarism.

ImATitan and Fry high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $99
    You and Fry need to have a pow wow to release the hate.
  4. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $1,205

Bait1.jpg

We invested a 3rd round pick in BWW and Sensabaugh is coming along nicely. No need to dish out big bucks for two good CBs when we have two more up and coming. That money can be better spent.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,383
    Agreed. If our young guys don't pan out then we pick up a CB in FA next season when we have less holes to fill. We'll still have J-Mac so I can't imagine that ether guy who replaces Vern will be so bad that the entire D is ineffective.
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,534
    You think his play went from amazing to bad? No way. Yea he saw a drop off in game changing plays, but thats because QB's were learning he's the wrong guy to throw at.
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
  7. Mberglo Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $334
    Since I have a Finne jersey, I wouldn't mind seeing another tour of duty in Nashville. He wouldn't get his number back from Pollard though.

I'd rather have ATV than Finne though, for the record.
  8. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    I'd rather improve db through the draft than try to sign either of them, for the record.
  9. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,534
    Finnegan is pretty real terrible these days, no thanks to a 2nd tour of duty.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.