Griffin: Vince Young can still play

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 26, 2013.

1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I agree

People with degrees should get a green star or something. VY did graduate from Texas afterall - lol
  2. luvyablue256

luvyablue256 Starter

54 Wins. 67 Losses
  3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

lol are you serious right now? It's easy to make all the right calls AFTER you see the players play for a little while..

I don't portray Gms and coaches as geniuses, but they are astronomically more informed than a fan who reads news articles and watches games. I hate it when fans HONESTLY believe they are stupid. Luvyablue should be a GM.. he is clearly smarter, and will make better decisions than most of them anyway.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Yeah and Football is an individual game like tennis or golf.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  5. RockyTop Fox

Here's the bottom line for all the delusional, calender-less VY lovers:

Vince played decent football while he was here in Tennessee. He was basically a game-manager, as his stats were never that good, he was never a real gun-slinger, but as long as he avoided mistakes and maybe had a clutch drive or two, he could net us a win with the help of our run game and defense. He posted a good win/loss of 30-17 while here.

He was a bit of a cancer in the locker room however. He didn't get along with coaches well and thought of himself as a bit of a diva. He was also very immature.

Since those starting years of 2006-2010, he has been out of a job. He is most likely out of shape, and has lost his throwing edge.

What VY used to be: A clutch, mistake making, game-managing QB with the ability to run effectively. You also have to put up with the bad attitude. With the help of a good run game and defense, he can win some games.

What VY is now: A clutch, mistake making fat f*ck who has apparently lost his ability to run and throw like he used to. And you STILL probably have to put up with his bad attitude and immaturity. He is getting beat out by 2nd and 3rd stringers on NFL teams.

This thread is as much cancer as VY is in the locker room.
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

The best pass he ever threw were his pads in the stands.
    • High Five High Five x 6
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

And let's remember how he played 4 years ago has little bearing on now. Also, in the 2011 offseason most of the team did not want to be on the roster if Vince still was. Outside of Tulloch, Griff, :cj: and Britt the rest of the roster wanted nothing to do with Vince.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

loooooooooooooooooool

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 3
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Im bouta see me some VY in the 2nd half
  10. RockyTop Fox

:boo:

Just what this board needs, more VY talk.